Kapitel 3: Fachliches Können sorgt für Veränderung
Think broad, deep, global industry expertise. Finely tuned business acumen. Sales, marketing, communications, performance management, and networking.
Skilled procurement professionals will migrate to third-party services firms by 2020. Enterprise's new supply management professionals will possess entirely different sets of capabilities. Companies will fight to attract and retain top talent.
To prepare as a professional, experts advise you to:
- Acquire broad, deep, specialized knowledge in global supply markets and industry segments.
- Become a great finder and seller of ideas.
- Establish new connections and develop strong, positive business relationships worldwide.
To prepare as a supply management organization, experts advise you to:
- Figure out what will attract and motivate the next generation of business management talent. Structure jobs and work environments accordingly.
- Equip supply management talent with tools that empower them to work with anyone, anywhere and to capture, structure, and transform information into competitive intelligence.
2: The New Supply Management Emerges
After a big wave of procurement outsourcing, a different animal will be left standing.
4: Instantaneous Intelligence Arrives
Better, faster, more networked, more forward-looking ... and available right when you need it.
5: Collaboration Reigns
Buyers and sellers will work together on products, services, manpower, expertise, and new ideas.