Five Characteristics of World-Class Procurement Organizations in 2014
Insights from The Hackett Group
Here are a couple interesting stats:
- Top-performing procurement organizations are delivering higher-quality services at 19 percent lower cost than their peers
- They’re doing it with 27 percent fewer FTEs
Learning how they do that would be reason enough to download this new report from The Hackett Group.
But Hackett goes further. They point out that these leaders’ efficiency gains have probably reached their limits. Yet being leaders, they are adopting some interesting strategies that will pay dividends in other ways. These strategies include
- Being a trusted advisor to the business
- Driving suppliers to innovate
- Providing analytics-backed insights
- Protecting the business from risk
- Taking an agile approach to staffing
In essence, they’re expanding their value proposition to their companies and differentiating themselves in new ways. Download this report now to find out what it takes to join them.